Top food blogs

Sunday, February 1, 2015

"National Dishes From Around The World" an e-book with my recipe in it!

Hi everyone!
Hope you are all in good health, happy and sound!
I am happy to share with you an amazing e-book released by IngredientMatcher's. "National Dishes From Around The World" is their first book and it features recipes of  different national dishes. You can download the book for free! Here is the link:
https://gum.co/nationaldishes/countrychefsRawesome

As I am one of the country chefs, I represent Uzbekistan with my "Tuy Palovi" - Wedding pilaf and it is on page 26.  I love this ebook! It is colorful, recipes look so mouthwatering and the design is just amazing!
Download the book and let me know what do you think about it!

With a big smile,
Malika

12 comments:

  1. Your blog and your food looks brilliant , i look forward to trying the recipe's .


    Jamie from Perth Western Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kass, Ottawa, CanadaApril 30, 2015 at 10:10 AM

    Very intersting blog! I spent some time in Uzbekistan many years ago and loved the food. Look forward to trying some of the recipes. Thank you for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kass,
      Thank you for visiting my blog and for your comment!

      Delete
  3. Kass, Ottawa, CanadaApril 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM

    Very interesting blog! I was in Uzbekistan many years ago and loved the food. I look forward to trying some of your recipes. Thank you for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recipes. Yours are creative and delightful to make. I think I'll come here more often :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Malika! This is a great achievement and recognition. Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m trampled by your contents carry on the wonderful work.visit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Malika!
    Your blog and your food looks brilliant , i look forward to trying the recipe's .

    Custom Dairy Products LLC

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really a nice post.Very nice blog. Thanks a lot.
    freecoupondeals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Malika,
    I hope you and yours are doing great and in good health.
    I would love to buy your book with all the great recipes you posted here.
    I would gladly pay subscription fees to your new posts as well.
    Perhaps, you could have your book on Amazon soon.
    Thank you very much for all the good food!
    A.N.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for your kind comment. I actually already have written my cook book and hoping for publishing it soon :)

      Delete